Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grilled Asparagus



Grilled asparagus is one of my favorite sides when summer grilling! Asparagus is super good for you and is very tasty grilled! My husband and I have made this for people who say they don't like asparagus and they loved it! So give it a try!!






1 lb. asparagus



1/2 bottle italian dressing






Snap the ends of the asparagus and wash. Marinade together with dressing in a plastic bag or container with lid. The longer you marinade the better but I have found myself dumping the dressing on right before grilling! Usually grilling will be just a few minutes each side but it depends on how "well done" you like it :) We like ours almost burnt so we leave ours on for a bit longer :) Also if you didn't have time to marinade, you can put the grilled asparagus back into the italian dressing that you marinated it in for extra flavor!

No comments: