Friday, January 21, 2011

Healthy Chocolate Everything Cookies :)


This is my own homemade cookie recipe! All of my favorite things combined into one cookie! :)


You will need:

2c. rolled oats

1/3c. shredded, unsweetened coconut

1/3c whole wheat flour

1/4c. sesame seeds

1/2c. crushed almonds

1/4 tsp. cinnamon

1/2c. unsweetened cocoa powder

1 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. sea salt

2/3c. olive oil

1c. honey

1 tsp. vanilla

1/2c. peanut butter


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Then combine the last 4 ingredients in a seperate bowl. Then add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix. Form into balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 min. Enjoy!! :)

3 comments:

kt said...

Most delicious cookies ever! Thanks for the recipe

Anonymous said...

I just made these.. used flax seeds instead of sesame (all I had in the cupboard!) and they are delicious. thank you!

Elizabeth said...

Oooo!! That sounds delicious too!! I will have to try your variation next time I make them!! :) THanks!