Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grandma's Apple Muffins



I know I say this a lot, but I think these are one of my new favorites!! I took my Great Grandma's apple cake recipe and made them into muffins instead :) They are super wonderful! (Especially warm :))





4c. peeled, chopped apples


2c. brown sugar (or honey)


1 tsp. salt


1 tsp. baking powder


1 tsp. baking soda


1 tsp. cinnamon


1/2 canola oil


2 eggs



2 1/2c. flour ( I used half wheat and half unbleached white)


Mix all ingredients well. Fill greased muffin tin cups about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 min. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi there new follower here from Indiana.I love Apple bread but these muffins look so great,I am going to make them this week.Please feel free to come on over and visit our family blog.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you!! You will love them! :) I will visit your blog too! Thanks again! :)