Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls



These are my very favorite thing!! I love, love, love chocolate and I love, love, love peanut butter!! My sister gave me this recipe and I tweeked it just a bit but, I will be forever greatful to her for it!! :)


1/4c. rolled oats


1/2c. peanut butter


1 Tbsp. honey


1/4 c. dark chocolate chips




Line a baking sheet with wax paper.




Stir together oats, peanut butter, and honey.




Form into balls and place on wax paper. Place them in the freezer during next step.




Melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Once completly melted, take the balls out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate and return to the cookie sheet. Return to the freezer for 1 hour. Store in a ziploc bag in the fridge. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

These remind me of Buckeyes,peanut butter balls.But they are only peanut butter and chocolate.
SOunds goooood.

Elizabeth said...

I also love buckeyes but these I would have to say are my favorite!!